ColorMusic Guitar Beginner Bundle
Guitar fretboard stickers + lesson eBook. Full-color, removable instrument labels for full-size electric and acoustic guitars. Stickers and eBooks are designed for both RIGHT-handed and LEFT-handed players.
** THESE FRETBOARD STICKERS CAN ALSO BE USED IN THE ONLINE GUITAR THEORY COURSE FOR SONGWRITERS. **
- Once you complete your purchase, you'll have immediate access to the PDF downloads.
- Your fretboard stickers will ship within three (3) business days.
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Full-color print on vinyl with long-lasting adhesive that's also gentle and does not damage your fretboard.
- SMART DESIGN: The labels aid learning by helping you see which notes to play in a song -- for better memory and faster results.
- FRETBOARD READY: This pack contains 15 stickers for use with any full-size electric or acoustic guitar. (Open strings plus 14 frets.)
- EAST TO INSTALL: Comes with simple instructions to place them on your fretboard within minutes. (Watch this video to see how.)
- EBOOK INCLUDED: Comes with a 114-page PDF lesson guide with 10 self-paced levels that help you truly master the fretboard. Designed for beginners of all ages. (Two downloadable versions: one right-handed, and one left-handed.)
- SONGWRITING INSIGHT: Use these stickers to ace the online Guitar Theory course for songwriters. You'll never see music the same way again!
Playing the guitar should be fun. The only trouble is, it's not as simple as it sounds ... at least when you're flying blind. But now with these color stickers and groundbreaking method book, you can see exactly what you're doing to master the art of music fast!
ColorMusic takes the guesswork out of playing songs -- because you'll quickly learn which notes to press with your fingers AND you see why you're playing them.
With these stickers and the eBook, you'll experience the satisfaction of making music yourself. You'll get 15 stickers to use with any full-size electric or acoustic guitar, easy-to-follow instructions, and a complete PDF lesson guide with over 100 songs and exercises.
- 2 PDF